Monday, February 20, 2012

The Power of a Smile

I wanna say a few words about the beauty of laughter. If you see someone gloomy, crying or mad - smile him with kindness. Feel free to be free of worries at times. For life can be hard, it sometimes puts heavy burdens on us, and what better way to deal with them than by smiling? For life is neither good or bad, it is what we choose to make of it, and why not to make the best of it?
I don't wish very often, but I'm filled with hope that one day we'll be able to look back at all what made us feel sorrow, and look at the half glass that's full. There isn't good without evil, and we are the ones who choose how to look at things. I look at the bright side, the humouristic, and try to learn from my mistakes and try not to take them too seriously - I laugh. How about you?...

The Hoosiers/ Worried About Ray:

No comments:

Post a Comment