Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dry and too High

I've learnt something about myself the other day - I hurt myself for others. I need certain people's approval so desperately at times that I do things that are unhealthy and even bad for me, just so they would like me and appreciate me more. It's a bit mental, but I'm working on it.
I guess that's what you get when you raise your child in a loveless home and drain out every drop of happiness he or she was born with... I'm dry of love but slowly starting to accumulate reserves, and I need to stop transforming myself into something I'm not and don't want to be. I'll be appreciated much more then for my strength...

But for now, I think this song describes my current state of mind best. Don't leave my high, don't leave me dry.


Oh, and quite ironically - I've shot some pics of my dry clean for this post...






No comments:

Post a Comment