Monday, February 27, 2012

At The Lot

Another weird day has passed. I feel powerless - some of the classes I'm taking this year despair me, seriously. If only I could study only what I want and what interests me, I'm sure I would have been much more eager to study. The problem is that it's not up to me, and these are still my duties and I have to handle them like an adult. uhh an adult. Actually I've always been an adult, and now it's my time to have some fun, to relax, to work on myself, and figure out what I want. So I'm studying like a good girl, but my attitude has changed - I've changed. Now more than ever (yet still not completely) I take everything in proportions...
I've attached a shoot that I've been wanting to do for a really long time, but not in it's original format - maybe one day I'll do that as well. At the lot, during one of the coldest winters I can recall, serene is the best way to describe this urban view. Inviting, warm and metalic. I love parking lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment