Tuesday, July 16, 2013

He Took The Midnight Train Going Anywhere

Enough has been said. Enough has been speculated. Until the autopsy's results I'll stop trying to guess the reasons. And I hope everyone else does too. And don't get me started on the haters who blame girlfriend... Just stop. It's ruining his memory, and I think he would have wanted to be remembered for his work and for what kind of a person he was. I know I would have... If you insist on learning a lesson from his death - cherish what he tried to convey in his lifetime - genuinity and selflessness.

If you don't belive me (and why should you? I didn't know him) - at least listn to his friends:
http://www.eonline.com/news/438997/cory-monteith-s-friend-talks-glee-star-s-kindness-towards-terminally-ill-fan-substance-abuse-struggles

So, this post is humbly dedicated to you Cory. Rest in peace, you'll always be loved and remembered for the amazing human being you were and the talent that the world was so lucky to witness, even though just for a little while. Thank you for YOU. RIPCoryMonteith.













No comments:

Post a Comment