Thursday, July 11, 2013

Formula 1 and a Lesson

Hello to all!
A couple of weeks ago the Formula drivers and cars made an exhibition race in the streets of Jerusalem in a huge production, never before seen in Israel. Half of the main streets in the city were shut down for that. And it really was amazing. I've forgotten how much I appreciate good cars and a well built Ferrari engine. The downside was the lack of shade in the bleachers, what caused my mom and me severe burns on our arms and necks.
The lesson - always keep your sunscreen close when going out in the summer. After the pain wore off the horrid tan lines remain to remind me of that lesson. Even in Jerusalem - the sun can burn your ass off so be safe...
At least we enjoyed ourselves in the show itself. Not that it was worth it in the long run... Lesson learnt.











No comments:

Post a Comment