Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last Day of School

I have many reasons to be happy, I have many things to be excited about right now. One of them was finishing my degree and my last class as a student. I'll soon review the last 4 years with my most personal post yet. But first, let me brag some about my last outfit as a student.
I'll be the first to admit that while studying, I could have dressed better. But I've found my love for fashion during my studies, and found my personal style as well. But above all - I've learnt how to feel comfortable in my own skin. And that's the most important thing to feel good about yourself. That and some grooming of course :). Oh - and being careful in the sun (which I wasn't lately, but that didn't stop me from dressing up for my last day as a 1st degree student, nothing would have).
BTW - since it's always better to spend good times with people you care about, and since my classmates have already finished their studies - who's better to spend the last coffee break with than my sister. Thank's for that sis. It was just what I needed.
Till the next degree!!!
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment