Friday, June 7, 2013

Beer City

So. This is another overdue post. Not that I don't have any new fashion pics to share, but this one felt more appropriate.
This time, a year ago I went to the beer city for the first time. I was with a friend, whom I also lived with at a time, ate a hotdog, and had a boyfriend. Ever since - I'm moving to live alone in a different city, I've become a vegetarian and I'm single. So much has changed. But to say the truth - I'm happier now. Not that everything's perfect - I've just had a huge fight with this stupid 36 year old guy who lives at the dorms - but I've learnt to be more relaxed. Finally.
The girl who left her friend at the beer city in the pretext she wasn't feeling well, but actually was too afraid to have fun and really relax - has changed. And it's bitter-sweet to look at those pics, because I can't help but think of what I miss. But It's also satisfying to see how much I've grown. Long live Beer.


"The First Station" area in Jerusalem is a must see. It's so peaceful that you'll never wanna leave, and it's right next to Emek Refa'im, where you can find coffee-houses, restaurants, pubs and even a movie theater. Highly recommended.


Spider Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 At the beer city, with my german booze and the now missed chorizo. Well, not so missed - that one was cold. Till the next time!

2 comments:

  1. lovely pictures...how many beers did you drink?????? anyway looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that many actually, not enough :) thnx orithush

    ReplyDelete