Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fashion Again

Happy holiday!! This is a post that's dedicated to all the working girls amongst us. It's fashion again. I've been so blue lately that I didn't have the strength to think about what I'm wearing or even try to look elegant. But with spring comes inspiration, and time heals all pain, so in my last visit to my grandparents I've assembled a look that I'm excited to try at work as well. That's how an intern should wear in my opinion: fearless, accessorizing and colorful.
I've bought the necklace at styleriver.mako.co.il, the shirt at a garage sale for 30 NIS, and the pants a couple of years ago at Tamoon, for 50 NIS only.
So, have a quiet and peaceful holiday everyone, and don't be afraid to dress up :).
 








1 comment:

  1. dydb, you're so pretty when you smile :)

    noa

    ReplyDelete