Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring's Here!

Finally! I can wear a short T, I can wear my new sunglasses (that I've bought for only 15 NIS!), try my new sneakers (once again - bought for only 59 NIS in H&M) and take a walk and take some pics. Man, I really feel alive. I wrote this morning, from the bottom of my heart, and what came out was so beautiful to read afterward, and this incredible energy that fills my guts - It's been a while since I've felt it.
I was sick this week - Pneumonia unfortunately - but it was so good to lay in bed all day, gear up for Pesach (a jewish holiday) and clean my body from the daily toxins. I feel like I haven't felt since last October, when I decided to open up this blog after a weekend with my grandparents. And quite ironically - I'll go have another weekend with them very soon. It's a wonderful feeling that I haven't felt in a while - to be myself, to do what I love to do. I'm overwhelmed with things to do on a daily base - work, study, be OK with my parents, be in a relationship - they all consume my energy and I never have enough to write and take a walk and do something for myself.. I've went on a shopping spree 3 times in the past 2 weeks - something I haven't done since November!

So here's a resolution for the future, and luckily I'll have this post to remind me of it - take some time for myself, figure out what you want, who you are. Now that I know what I'll do in the future - a Labor Law lawyer FYI - I need to try and every once in a white take a break from this world and take some time for myself. Be alone a bit. Cause I haven't been alone in the last couple of months, and I've missed it so much...

2 comments:

  1. loved the photo with your yellow shoes!
    very nice :)

    hope you feel better!
    Noa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =] tnx honey!
      I do feel better, I'll see you soon..

      Delete