Saturday, September 24, 2011

Geekish

This is the year of Chemistry. Did you know that? Well, many don't. And since I'm such a nerd and science freak (and even planning on getting a degree in Astronomy in the future), I just had to dedicate a post to celebrate that.

I truely believe that science is our past, our present and our future, and lies at the base of our existence. And since many agree with that, last Thursday was "Scientists' Night" at Universities throughout the country to help raise awareness amongst children and teens toward science.

My friend and I (although clearly not in our teens anymore) went to the Hebrew University's event - and it was amazing. Not only did I get the chance to take some increadible landscape pics in the most beautiful campus that exists around here. I also got to learn a bit more about how chemistry and technology have helped to solve crimes in a fascinating lecture.

Attached are the pics. I LUV SCIENCE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment