Thursday, March 15, 2012

This Means War

I swear I was about to write a post about summer and how beautiful these sunny days are - and the winter is peeping throughout the window again! What's happening here? one day I  wear a short T, and the next, my thick (yet very beautiful) winter-coat...
Yes, I know it's still March, but history has proved over and over that when Pesach (a jewish holiday) arrives, we fill our pockets with nuts and welcom the spring. But now our pockets will probably tear and we'll have to beg for the spring to come.
Don't get me wrong - I'm a huge fan of winter, as I've said over and over again in this blog. It's serene, it's beautiful and fills you with hope. But still - there is such a thing as too much winter, and I think I have reached this point - I want Spring. I want wite clouds, blue sky and a timid sun greeting us from time to time. I want to wear a bright skirt and sandals and go for a walk in the garden, and - above all - I want me and my love to be able to do a picnic without freezing our a**es off after just 2 hours...
But I think I'm complaining too much and it's only morning, so I'll just leave you with some more pics from the snowy friday we had a couple of weeks ago, and say some worlds about "This Means War".
We're talking here about one of the best films of 2012. It's truely a phenomenon - men see this film and go out satisfied of all the action and laughs, and girls go out loving Reese Witherspoon again. With Chris Pine and Tom Hardy on the cast who can be wrong? And they are even funny!... Seriously - I loved this film so much that I've watched it twice, and I won't mind seeing it again. It's highly recommended.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment